1. Data Collected by Company.
a. When you utilize the Website, Company may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to Company, such as your name, address, phone number, email addresses, photo or nickname. Company will ask you to create a password for your user account.
b. With your permission, Company may also access other profile and personal information from third-party Websites. Such information may include passwords, usernames, profile pictures, and other such data that you have posted on third-party sites and Websites.
c. The contents of any entry that you post directly to the Websites, including any text, images, photos, videos and audio, are stored and maintained on Company’s servers in order to publish these items and provide the Websites. Your submitted content will be associated with your account.
d. Company’s systems may also associate personal information with your activities in the course of providing Websites to you (such as pages you view or things you buy).
e. When you send email or other communication to Company, Company may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve Company’s Websites.
f. Company uses certain user information to better understand how visitors use Company’s website. This information is commonly made available by web browsers and servers, and may include data about browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
2. Company’s Use of Data.
a. Company maintains and processes your personal information in order to provide your account and access.
b. Company uses your name and email address to notify you of updates that you have selected in “Settings”, as well as other information.
c. Personal information will be used to allow you to share posts through a share button, but will not be saved or stored by Company.
d. Company stores passwords for third-party websites if it is required by that website to display the information on Company’s Website. Company does this in order to provide Company’s Website to you. Company does not store passwords for third-party sites when you provide them as part of contact information retrieval
e. Company may also process personal information for: (1) fulfilling purchases; (2) sending you information related to your account or other websites; (3) auditing, research and analysis in order to maintains, protects and improves Company’s Website; (4) ensuring the technical functioning of Company’s network; and (5) developing new websites.
f. To operate the Website, Company may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when Company have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when Company have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect Company’s rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but Company will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
3. Sharing of Data with Trusted Partners. Unless you indicate otherwise in your user account’s “Settings”, the information Company collects, as described above, may be shared with trusted partners in order to provide you with relevant advertising, offers or Websites. You can control whether Company share personal data with partners in your user account’s “Settings”. California residents are legally entitled (at no charge and no more than once annually) to request information about how Company may have shared your information with others for direct marketing purposes. Should you desire such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Unaffiliated Third Parties. Despite Company’s policy against the sale or use of personal information without user consent, users should be aware that what they share on the Website may be discovered by third parties without the involvement of Company, including, without limitation, search engine crawlers and bots. Users should always take that into consideration whenever they share anything.
5. Unauthorized Minors. Company does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. If you believe Company has inadvertently collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so Company can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
6. Security. Information collected by Company may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where Company does business. Company takes reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against the unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Company encrypts transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
7. Access to Data; Account Deletion. Company will remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account. Company may retain other data indefinitely. Company takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information Company processes is accurate, complete, and current, but also depends on Company’s users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.